2012-01-30

What a day!

I went to work ("super") early, took the 7.10 train. I was alone in the office. Or at least on my floor.
I worked out at my lunch break, I ran 4.5 k- good stuff! I should do that every Monday.
I got a gift from one of my bosses, a subscirption of ELLE Magazine from the US- Thank you! AND I also got a raise- GREAT MONDAY! Plus tonight Bonnie is gonna cook for me. It's getting better and better.
We're going to plan our vacation, trip to Austria, Paris, Sweden, US...and more?

The weekend was fun. Stayed in on Friday. On Saturday me and Bonbon went to the gym. In the evening Miss K did a green curry- super good! Charlie, Bonnie, Erin and Paul was there. After dinner and some bottles of wine we went to Pickwicks for Tom's leaving party. It was a good night!
Sunday I spent in bed (more or less) chilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment