2012-01-04

My Christmas holiday

My holiday was fantastic! Went fast though, but i had such a great time.
My Christmas celebrating was amazing with all my friends here and New Years was so much fun! A great evening. I do have pics from the night but not any that I can show... everyone cooked something so we had a big table of food from all over the world and all kinds of good stuff. We had plenty of drinks (some had more than others) and we danced the whole night long, me and Bonnie left Tammie's place around 5 am I think it was.
The next day me and Bonnie started the new year with a kick ass breakfast.

I have mix feeling being back at the office, love it, but still restless for a challenge is some other way... A lot of thinking during the last few days...good thinking! Just need action as well.

Tonight I think I will join Bonnie at the gym, tomorrow is wine night. On Sunday I start my 2 "white" weeks. No alcohol at all for 2 weeks- not even a sneaky beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment