2012-01-22

Saturday 21 Jan 2012

Slept in on Saturday, met up with Bonnie for lunch and shopping.
Got a "thing" for red, so I put on my red pen-skirt and a new blouse- Preppy and hot.. good mix.




I picked Bonnie up at her work...me- with my NEW JACKET and a coffee (needed that after Fridays girls night..), waiting for Bonnie..
We went to Globus, and Bonnie got some nice underwear and a super soft robe. I got a pyjamas..
Half time in the shopping it was time for food. Mama Leone was on the schedule. We took a menu, 3 courses. Salad for starter. Bonnie had a pasta for main course and I took the tuna- Good! Dessert was absolutely amazing...tiramisu.




I found this lovely hand warmers, haha.

Dressing room. I sat more or less outside waiting for Bonnie in every store, I have a no-clothes-shopping...(PJs doesn't count)

Bonbon had an awesome shopping day! She got some good stuff.
Funny underwear at WE.

Coffee to keep the shopping spirit alive!
And after shopping we went for a drink, one drink turned out to be many, many more, (of course!) Great night, random and super funny! We missed dinner, we got some moonshine from Mr Barman instead... Which made some people dance...I say no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment