2012-01-12

Mon-Thurs

My week so far:

Work wise has been quite busy this week. Which is good, "already Thursday today- what happened?"
Have been to the gym twice so far, planning on at least two more times. (Still not drinking so no way I'm gonna be able to blame it on a hangover if I don't go) I ran 5 k yesterday in 39 min- that's a record for me, not for many ppl but for me! I'm proud of myself, I haven't run 5 k (well last week yes, but not under 40 min) in many many many years..let's get on it! My workout buddy Bonnie- we push each other big time- that's awesome, I need that!
I've shopped one dress (as I need more of them?) and one pair of shorts (for the summer). I found a jacket last Sat that I can't stop thinking of (drives me nuts when this is happening, I know I sound like a crazy person but I can't just let it go), maybe have to get it... it was on sale.
Today is laundry day for me and I'm gonna rest my hurting body. I snoozed half an hour this morning cause I woke up at 4.19 am and couldn't fall back to sleep until maybe 15 min before my alarm- I was dead, snoozed and snoozed and snoozed.. had my breakfast in the office...

No comments:

Post a Comment