2012-01-26

Soon Friday- what happened?

Time to stop with some posing pictures now I think.. (for a while..)..haha..

Wow, I'm super tired today. Me and Bonnie went to the gym after work yesterday, as always on Tues and Wed, we didn't really feel like it but when you are meeting up with someone you just go anyway, if I was alone I would not have went. Anyway, so we did cardio for 40 min, after that we went to Suite for a birthday drink for Pam. We were super hungry so after one drink at Suite we left for Pickwick's, club sandwich and a beer! And...of course...we didn't just had one beer... It was a fun night though, Me and Bonnie in our workout clothes, fresh girls indeed.
I was in Picks on Monday as well, I drag Miss K over there. She's moving together with Charlie so I need a new roommate soon. WHO WANTS TO LIVE WITH ME????   :)
Tuesday I just went to the gym and tonight I'm going out for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment