2012-01-31

Je m'appelle Emeli

Yesterday I went to Bonnie's for some AWESOME food.
She BBQ two lovely steaks and we had asparagus with truffle oil- My god that was good!
For dessert we had strawberries and whipped cream- Me in heaven or what..
I love whipped cream more than Strawberries...can you tell?
After dinner and the SEXY wine, we booked a trip to PARIS! Bonnie's awesome cousin Tricia is going to be there for work, so we're staying with her- woop woop!
We also planned a trip to Sweden in the summer and a trip to the US in Oct.

After all the planning we started to look at Bonnie's old pictures, I think we started at -06? It was so much fun! Next time we're continuing from -09. Looking forward.

When I walked home it was snowing like crazy...tried to capture it..didn't really work :P

No comments:

Post a Comment