2010-10-18

New week- let´s get on it!

Monday again.... well let´s make this week better than last week, god that was a stressful one!

It´s really cold today, my plan was to take the train this morning, but I didn´t, I took the bike (It didn´t rain so I have told my self to bike everyday it´s not raining..) I had my winter coat on, but no gloves and shit- pommesfrites, my hand was almost blue when i arrived here in the office, have to remember the gloves next time!

So last night me and wifey, aka Miss K, watched the movie Anti Christ, hmmm.... we thought that it was gonna be a psyko-scary-movie but no, not really. It was O K, nothing more, don´t watch it..
The only scary that actually happen during the time we watched the movie was that someone opened our entry door, and the only thing we can see is a black glove (scary!)and we can hear that someone is starting to walk in, so we shout "HALLLO?" and then we hear a girls voice "Oh sorry!!" and she closed the door fast and run up a stair, he he he...phuuuu... Emeli and Kristin please remember to lock the door maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment