2010-10-01

07.55

I´m usually at work at that time (07.55) but this morning I woke up at that time....
I just turned over in my bed to see for how many more minutes i can lie under my warm blanket, hmmm.. none!
So i ran out of bed, thinking "what should i wear, what should i wear"...and then i see that Miss K hasen´t been up either, so I knock on her door and open it, and i ask her, "Is it saturday today or??" (i´m still half-sleeping and a small shock maybe, i never oversleep!) And then she got panic and we all just ran around in the apartment looking for clothes, make-up, shoes, screaming to each other how could this happen?? Miss K missed her train so i don´t know when she got in to the office this morning, I took my bike and was in the office 08.25!!! Did my make-up here and had a banana for breakfast...super!
So friday it is, lets get on it!!

1 comment: