2010-10-11

My weekend in KA

So my weekend was really nice! I arrived 20.00 on friday, Cecilia picked me up at the station and then we went back to her and Jans place. Cecilia had made some dinner, so i had two dinners, but that was fine! She made a great pasta which we made quit often when we were au pairs. Going down memory lane! We shared a bottle of red wine and just had a relaxed night in.
Saturday we went up early and went shopping! I bought a skirt and a LOVELY coat, me like! And Cecilia find some nice underwear and a pair of jeans that fitted perfectly!
Went back home and chilled a while on the terrace with some bubbly...later on we met up Jan, Frida and her boyfriend. Had a good dinner at an italian restaurant, had a fantastic steak!
We did some bar jumping and ended up at the 90´s party! God, it´s was so funny, some songs are horrible and some are soo goood! We danced and danced.... the floor was crowded!
Sunday we just took it easy, but we were feeling alright. Had some sushi for lunch- all you can eat for 25 chf!? insane! cheap... that was really good! And then 16.00 i took my train back to CH-land and Luzern.



























1 comment: