2010-10-12

Birthdays SwedishAmericoFrench




The BIRTHDAYPARTY-invitation is out on facebook now, so i put one here as well!

The birthday kids are: Me (Swedish), Jack (American) and Ben (French).

Date: Saturday 30th October.
Place: White Sheep 
Time: 10 pm
Theme/Costume: Movie star !

I never have  birthdaypartys, i´m abit "anti" that...but now it happens! So I want you all there! Get you costume on and shake that butt with me/us!

If we have missed someone, bring them as well!

Birthday of the Princess Emelie (that is me if you didn´t get that...! ;)  ), Duc Jack and Tequila Ben, 3 in 1 !

More details later but prepare your movie star style and costume !

If you dream to be an Al Pacino, Brad Pitt, Angelina Joli, or maybe Mister Bean. That will be funny !


2 comments:

  1. I would have thought you'd be having a white party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, o yes, we did discuss (and many others) it, but ended up with movie star theme instead.

    ReplyDelete