2010-10-07

Live music

So tonight we´ll go to The Blue Lamp and watch Alex and Rich play for us, talented guys! Good music!

The Blue Lamp is located in the "rough" area of Luzern, (my words -the ghetto of Luzern- if you can have a ghetto in CH-land?) next to Baselstrasse, but what i´ve heard it´s getting better... more restaurants and stores/boutiques opening there, and me myself dosen´t live that faraway from it but still not an area i often "hang-around" in..(not that i hang-around in a special area anyway if you don´t count maybe Suite or Black Sheep saturday nights?) I don´t know what i was suppose to say with all this...just come to the Blue Lamp tonight!

My boss is still in Sweden, for the whole week...it makes you abit nuts to sit all alone in an office out in nowhere= Hergiswil... If i was in Luzern that would be fine, I could have lunch with friends, go shopping and so on, but here i´m stuck, stuck here in the office. Voi voi, soon this week is over aswell.

I have something on the side of my neck, i don´t know if it´s a muscle that is stretched or if it something worse...i know what you thinking me too...so i´ll give it a week or two and if it isn´t gone by then i´ll go to the doctor.. You can actually see (and feel it!) it if you are in front of me and comparing the sides...Miss K took a picture of it yesterday but i´ll spare you that one.. Anyhow catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment