2010-10-08

In the Ghetto.......

Alex voice is to die for....my god- that man can sing! And Mr Dick (Richard- they call him dick, his not a dick..ok?) you have to see him play the piano, amazing! So everyone who wasn´t there yesterday go and see them this weekend!
When the clock said midnight it was time for me to leave the party and go home and sleep, lucky me i got a ride with some guys there, but they only had a van?! So i just let the pictures speak, ok.
On the way, Baselstrasse is scary!






Back of the Van

Driver

We found Måns on the way so we picked him up!



 When me and Cecilia was in Lugano a couple of years ago we got a ride from two guys with a van (God that sounds really bad, but nothing like that!) and I get in the frontseat with the driver and the other guy and Cecilia is taking a seat in the back, but when she is in the van, there is no seats just a floor like the one above, and she screams and laughs to me "Emeli there is no seats here" And it was so dark in the back so i couldn´t see anything, so i took a picture with my camera and there she is sitting on the floor, god i was laughing soo much!




No comments:

Post a Comment