2012-06-29

Thursday

Here are some pics from yesterday.

First up the old-school Glacier Cream from Piz Buin- gotta love it!  (on sale - JnJ sale, so you can imagine how much I paid..hohoho)
I took this pic on the train on my way home to send to BonBon who was sitting at the hairdresser going mental...So I thought maybe this little gift will cheer her up, but no not really so I had to go there with some bubbly instead...

After a glass of bubbles she was way happier!



And here is the result- A happy ending indeed!


We didn't wanna stay in so we went to Picks for the first half of the football. But that was not really what we wanted so we jumped on a bus and went to the other side of the rail tracks. "Crazy!"
Bonnie showed the way to Shuur, I have never been there before- pretty cool, I liked it a lot!  





No comments:

Post a Comment