2012-06-15

I miss you...

I'm weak today...late night last night and I'm missing MY FAMILY at home- Sweden..
Today my little sisters summer holiday starts. Oh I wished they could come here for some days this summer that would be SO much fun!

Thank god that my family here- Miss K- is coming to LU today..missing her as well...

I so could do a Onezie now...

Natasha

Nathalie

Natasha & Em

Nathalie & Maia
Maia playing on Mums yard.. wish I was there kicking the ball with her..

As I am in a weak moment, here we go...

I have 5 sisters. That my friends is AMAZING to have. A great thing that I was sittting and thinking about is that we're all different, so different.
 I'm longing for the end of July to come now- then we're all togheter again, it was a while ago, about time!
I love you and miss you all so much, Victoria, Veronica, Madicken, Nathalie and Natasha.

I stop now. It's football tonight- no time for weakness.
Friday- Let's Get On It!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you loads lill sis! Snart är du här å dricker skumpa, grillar, spexar med Maian <3 å myser med oss <3 Många kramar å pussar från oss / Victoria, Maia & Per

    ReplyDelete