2012-06-14

Super Tuscans!!

4 days in Tuscany was AMAZING!!
Def. one of the best weekends this year.
We stayed in a Apartment/Villa next to the charming little village Castellina di Chianti.
We did 2 wine tastings, and both of them was incredible and totally different.
We had the best food, best wine (!) a lot of wine.. deep conversations, new friends, new experiences and A LOT of laughter! Bring me back!

Our house

Oskar the Cat-- No comments. (the girls will LOVE that I even have a photo of him)


The flowers and the smells everywhere- mmm, my god...

Chilling by the pool

Pretty nice view

La pool- spend a lot of time here


View from our living room.

Living the dream

SO nice- bring me back

Even Birthday kid enjoyed the pool. (It was not heated and me as a Swede thought it was still a good temperature but the Americanos didn't really agree...)

Hummingbird

Hummingbird


The kitchen

Me and Bonnie had the master bedroom
Wine tasting at Dievole


I can take one or two with me- that's fine?

Dievole

Dievole

After drink after the wine tasting..haha..- MORE vino

We had an AMAZING dinner at Dievole, a BBQ buffe. Here's my starter...


Best BBQ I have ever had!

Erin & Amy

Bonnie and Emeli

Super Tuscans! (I don't have a pic with all 4 of us...)

No comments:

Post a Comment