2012-06-25

Midsummer weekend

Midsummer weekend... I didn't really think I was gonna celebrate midsummer this year. Friday went without celebration. I met up with Tammie and Chris for a couple of drinks at Picks and Billys.
Saturday I didn't think it was gonna happen either, until I talked to Bonnie and we decided we should gather a group for dinner.. just a BBQ, nothing special. Last minute thing, but the BBQ was awesome and it did turn into a smaller party with a great mix of people! It wasn't a proper midsummer-party but atleast it was something and we cheered for midsummer and we sang (the Swedes who was there) "Helan gar" (with snaps) so all good in the end.
Before the BBQ me and Chris did some errands and had lunch and some wine at Danielles (old Gio), we were suppose to go for a bikeride and a swim but my front tire on my bike is flat.. Got to get that fix asap!


Saturday morning elevator pic

No comments:

Post a Comment