2012-05-30

What have I been up to?

I've been a bad blogger indeed!
Lots have been going on.
Thursday last week I went to ZH to Miss K and Charlie's crib.
Lovely dinner, rose wine, balcony, great company.
They have a great apartment in ZH and hopefully next time I can remember to take some photos!

Friday arrived and I met up Chris and Mama Bear for dinner.
Saturday we went on a small hike to Sonnenberg and sat up there for a couple of hours, had lunch and drinks. So nice!
We continued our little hike towards Kriens and went down a million steps. After that we were abit tired so a bus back to LU was pretty nice.


Later that evening we went to Horw for some drinks at the new favourite spot by the lake and dinner at Al Fresco's. Once again a great night. Not too late in bed either.
Sunday came and I went on a run with BonBon- 1 hour, partly up hill- crazy good stuff!
Had lunch with C and mama Bear, before she went home to England, at Montana.
Met up with Erik, Marc, Luke, Bonnie and Eamon (and some other ppl) at Picks for some afternoon drinks, after that we were hungry so we went to Marc's for a BBQ.
When we had finish all the food me and Bonnie went down town for some drinks at Billys and Shamrock.
I ended my night in bed with popcorn and Curb your enthusiasm...hehe..woke up with popcorn everywhere- Nice Emeli...

Monday (which was Sunday here in CH-land) slightly hangover but not too bad.
Bikini and smoothie on the balcony. Sunday grocery shopping at Bahnhof.. shoot me... it's so crowded there and I wonder why I never ever learn- Don't go shopping on a Sunday at Coop-bahnhof cause half of Luzern is there as well!
Went to Montana again for a lunch with Emma and Erik. Such a hot and beautiful day.
After Montana it was date night with C.
Good end of a long weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment