2012-05-24

BBQ Hump Day

Yesterday after work me and Emma went to Tam's place for some Pretty Damn Nice BBQ !
Chicken, meat, veggies- mmm! For dessert we had (I had made-whata whata? Hello housewife!?) a low-carb lindt- chocolate- cake which was really good and we had it with raspberries, strawberries and of course whipped cream- which I LOVE.

Food!

Pilatus was crazy beautiful

And this view..my god..amazing. I wonder how many pics I have of it?

Today after work i'm going to ZH to Ks and Charlie's new place.
Good dinner and wine (I hope haha, no I'm sure) and I'm staying over there.

My work-out this week has been pretty good,
Mond- run, Tues- run, Wed -I took it easy, Today- I'm going for a run over lunchtime. So far so good! Planning to go to the gym and doing some weights maybe tomorrow or anyday this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment