2012-05-14

Feldkirch_Babysitting_May_2012

Friday night was BBQ-night!
My first BBQ (at my place, on my BBQ)
It was crazy hot, over 30 degrees outside. I left work at 4.30 pm and when I got home I painted my balcony table so it will match my new chairs. I'll show you a pic later. I think it's gonna be pretty good! Fired up the BBQ and then Chris came by and we had some (burned) chicken and hotdogs and asparagus.
We didn't go out, we went to bed quite early for a sunny Friday night but we had to catch a train to Feldkirch, Austria on Saturday morning at 9.35 am.
It was babysitting time! Swea was gonna hangout with Aunt (crazy to say that!) Emeli and Mr C.
Train ride went well. The weather SUCKED, rain, rain,rain and cold as hell.
Bernd picked us up at the train station and we had some lunch with V & B before they left us to go to Bernd brother's wedding.
Swea-baby was awesome, she is an amazing little girl! Everything went smooth and she was in bed at 7 pm and slept until 7 am.
Another chilled night, dinner and a movie.
The weather was a bit better on Sunday, it didn't rain at least. We had to do something so we went out for a small walk around the neighbourhood. As we couldn't (or I didn't have the patience) to figure out how the stroller worked (sit up- lay down) Chris took Swea in the "baby- backpack", I don't know what the name is for it? V & B use it when they are hiking with Swea..
And when we came back to the apartment la parents came back as well and we went out for lunch in Feldkirch.
2 pm train back to LU. Pizza and an early night in bed again, I'm dead. Ha ha, playing with a one year old for 1 day is exhausting...imagine doing that 24/7..! It was a great weekend tho!


Swea & Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment