2012-05-07

Weekend

I had such a GREAT weekend. (Once again, haha)
Friday was easy at work.. was a little bit tired in the afternoon after going to bed at 2 am..  After a quick nap I went to Bonnie's place for some dinner, taco-salad was on the menu- Sehr gut.
As it was Charlie's surprise party at Billys we had to give him a gift of course. Here we have Bonnie posing with the homemade C-card and the present. (She's not crying btw, don't know why it looks like that...)
It was a good night, went home just after midnight, but again- I ended up talking in the phone for an hour or so. (It's time to come back to LU Mr C)


Saturday
I slept until 12.30 (!!) I haven't done that in a long time.. I guess I needed it..
I bought  a lot of flowers, and herbs for my herb-garden.
I bought new chairs for the balcony.
Met up with Bonnie and both of us were starving- I had a bite of this lovely cake that Miss K did for Charlie's B-day, and Bonnie had 5 strawberries for breakfast.. But as usual we're out in a bad time, so we went to Denner and bought some food and wine and went up to Tammie's (and Marc's) balcony. It was so NICE, sun was shining, bbq was on, rosé wine was cold- then later on more people joined and it turned out to be a Fun and crazy party with all different kind of dance moves- me like!
After midnight me and Erik went to Penthouse to meet up with some other friends and say goodbye to Roger. (Can't believe you're leaving us!)
















Sunday
To finish up this (great) weekend, Me and Bonnie went to the gym, I did weights and ended it with a run (i'm def feeling approvement on my running now, cool!) . Good stuff. Then we went to the Spa area and did the pools and the saunas. When I came home I planted my herbs, cleaned up some on the kitchen balcony, cleaned my room and changed sheets and that kind of stuff.. Miss K and Charlie cooked a fish curry for dinner, it was Markus (Ks brother) birthday dinner, it was really good. I was dead so I went to bed around 22.. slept like a baby.
Now it's Monday- Bring It On, can't wait until this day is over- or for tonight! (someone is coming back...) Excited girl indeed....haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment