2012-03-28

Yes I'm a freak...

My favourite tree is the Magnolia tree, and I got so "excited" yesterday when I was out on the balcony and saw that it was blooming, so I had to take a picture of it..

Anyway I'm gonna tell you something weird, or weird and weird, but something funny-weird (whatever) that happened to me this morning.
I'm going to the same gym in Zug as one of my bosses (and the rest of JnJ) and we're always there in the morning, same time. So far we have been able to walk around each other- not have to face "Good morning, how are you?" BUT this morning I'm running on the treadmill and he starts running on the one next to me.. So I'm looking over to nod/say  "Hi" but he is totally ignoring me (or maybe not recognized me?) so I think well I don't want to talk when I'm running either- fair enough. When he's finished I really turn over to say "Hi" but he's not looking at me at all, ignoring for sure (or what I think anyway maybe he's just not recognizing me..?) , which is fine- I don't need to talk to anyone at the gym either. But should I say- "Nice run!" next time I see him? Haha because I can totally see myself doing that cause I get "nervous"  regarding the whole gym-recognizing- situation and has to talk a lot about nothing at all..hahaha...my oh my.. AND of course I had to ran as fast as ever when he was next to me.. Thanks for that I guess, pushed me indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment