2012-03-30

WOOP WOOP FRIDAY!

Usually when I need to clear my head I go for a run- best way ever! But today I have no time/energy to go for a run (read go to the gym as I haven't started running outside yet, I'm scared that it's gonna be way harder) Anyway so what do I do- I write myself and email..hehe.. then you get it out there somehow. I wonder what I did before I started running...Did I take a bath or something? Maybe laundry? haha..

Finally Friday! Can't wait for this day to be over! Having lunch with a friend in Zug so that's gonna make the day go a little faster and then I apparently have to eat this chocolate cake at 3 pm.. good meeting indeed.

Yesterday me and the girls (Bonnie, Miss K and Erin) went for indian food. Very nice indeed (and cheap!). We started with some rosé on my balcony and ended the night at Shamrock with a beer- it was a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment