2012-03-03

Paris, part 1

5 Americans and 1 Swede.

So when we (finally) arrived in Paris after almost missing our flight- Twice! Who does that? Come on?! Well apparently Em and Bon Bon..ha ha..I say no more..
On the flight I sat next to 2 guys from Luzern, super cool guys! They're gonna take me and Bonnie to The Loft on there gay-night. Fun!

OK, Back to when we arrive in Paris.. At the airport Bonnies cousin Tricia, and 3 american guys are waiting for us, how awesome isn't that. Everyone in a taxi- back to the Hotel, leave our bags, put on some lip gloss and down to the bar where the wine and drinks were waiting. After that- Taxi again, and off to Buddha bar! Cool place, beautiful people and heiniken in white bottles.
Next destination was food! We're walking around in Paris searching for a place to eat, je t'aime Paris! We found an italian restaurant so pizza and beer was more than fine. The clock was now about 3/4 am and we all were quite done, taxi back to the hotel and goodnight.
I can't wait for what's gonna happen tonight, I love these guys!!! 5 americans and 1 swede- woop woop!!
And tonight another friend is coming as well- I'm so excited for this day!!

I'm right now in the bed, Bonnie is snoring and I can't sleep ;P Tricia seems to be able to. I'm hungry and can't wait to dig in to the breakfast, you gotta love room service.

1 comment:

  1. Hittade ni ingen fransk restaurang ;) hihi

    ReplyDelete