2012-02-13

More Austria

Here are some more pictures from the weekend.

Woop woop!

Happy girls!  
Me and Swea thought Bonnie was funny, napping before dinner "crazy girl"..


 Lill-räkan

Some kids use their thumbs some kids their middle fingers?

My little baby- you are so damn cute.

Time for a walk to the city on Sunday, it was freezing cold!

Lunch


Ginger tea



Hahahaha. LOVE Veronica's face. Of course "Creme Puff"(the cat's name) was with us.


Best "conversation" of the weekend:

Bonnie: You (Emeli) look like a pony..
Emeli: What do you mean..? Do I look like a "My little pony"-Pony or a Pony?
Bonnie: You can be a "my little pony"-Pony if you want..
Emeli: Maybe it's my pink pants? A "normal pony" wouldn't have pink pants.. Or maybe its my ponytail?
Bonnie: Yeah maybe..

The End...

HAHA-wtf?! WHY, why, why do we even have this conversation? WHY do I need to know if I look a "my little pony"-pony or a real Pony, Do I wanna look like a PONY? Probably NOT..



No comments:

Post a Comment