2012-02-29

Here I am!

Where have I been? Sorry for my non-presence...


So last week went fast. Maybe cause we went out on Monday (Fasnacht) and I was off on Tuesday. Just home chilling. Friday came and I was dead, went to bed around 22/23ish..
Woke up on Saturday feeling great! Went to the bike-shop to fix my bike (just needed air in the tires), went to the gym (3rd time that week- woop woop), did some grocery shopping and then Erik texted me and I went over to his place with a bottle of red and we're chatting/singing for some hours (until the wine was empty more or less) and then we went down to Billy's, where Paul and Paul, Peter, Scotty, Warren and Mike were. Had some more drinks and ended the night around midnight.
Sunday I just was chilling around at home. Bonnie and Paul joined for dinner. We had some bottles of wine...and went for a "bike-tour" around midnight, as you do...
Monday went fast..after work I went to Amy's birthday drinks at Helvetia Bar and after that with Peter to Billy's for one.
Tuesday me and Bonnie met up and went to the gym. Me and Paul went to Pickwick's after that for a pint and some food, good stuff.

The weather is kicking ass right now! I have so much energy. Regarding my lack of sleep I should be a zombie but I'm just on it! It's getting warmer and the sun is up "way" longer it feels like. Happy days! Can't wait for summer!

On Friday me and Bonnie is heading to PARIS! Can't wait for that either. Hopefully we're gonna have fantastic spring weather- Oh Paris- make it happened. I wanna drink my red wine and smoke a french cigarette sitting outside with big sunglasses and a cute dress on, watching beautiful people around me...(Can it be like "Midnight in Paris" as well?? ;P) What happened here- I'm so romantic?? haha... well- I guess we'll see how much of my romantic dreams regarding Paris will happen. (it also includes super high heels which I'll not be wearing walking around a whole day..)

1 comment: