2012-02-08

Back on track

I'm back- today I feel fully recovered, its not a struggle to walk up the stairs anymore, woop woop!
Its freeezing cold in Luzern. On Saturday we went to the FCL game (maybe I wasn't fully recovered then but what to do..) And I think it was -20 degrees. I (or everyone who was there probably) was freezing my ass off! After the game we went back to Bonnies place for some hot chocolate and raclette. Not together of course..
Sunday I was dead, dead, dead..
On Friday me and Bonnie are heading to Feldkirch, Austria. Skiing and chilling with the Wohlgennant (did I spell it right?) family are on the schedule! I haven't skied in years...gonna be interesting..!
My team is away this week so I'm very lonely in my corner. But its not all bad, I can listen to swedish radio or filips and fredriks podcast - which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment