2011-12-08

Feldkirch-here I come! (a little later than expected but on the way!)

The day started great...
Snoozed until 9.05 my train left at 9.35. I packed my bag- not sure what I packed.. And put on some clothes and big sunglasses. Hello hangover.
So I'm half running to bahnhof get my ass on the train and off we are. Then the lovely train voice welcomed me to the train heading Arth-Goldau (don't know the spelling) OMG, don't know if I should laugh or cry. The Zurich train "always" leaves from gleis 6! Guess not..
Lucky me though- the next stop was Verkhershaus-Luzern! I got off took a bus back to bahnhof- had to wait 40 min or something for my next train..went to mc d bought myself a milkshake...I missed the direct train zurich-feldkirch so I had to change train in talwill, sargans, buchs (where I am at the moment) I'm soo happy! Plus I have now a 40 min bus ride to feldkirch, hahahahaha (going insane laugh) Well soooon I'm on Sis sofa and she can take care of me ;P
I want a shower now.. And maybe some aspirin for my head.
Yesterday was fun though! Me and Bonnie had dinner at Einhorn then we met up with some friends in Shamrock, went to Billys for a couple, back to Shamrock and then home and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment