2011-12-05

2011- Expat Xmas Party

Hahaha, I love Tim in the background of this pic! Eamon & Lev.
Lev & Erik
Bonnie and the Mink. I talked to Bonnie the next day and she said "Well guess who I had in bed last night?" I'm starting to guessing on some names, but she just laugh and says "Noooo, it was not a guy¨" Then I understand it was not a person, so I'm guessing it's the Cat-from the key ring (from the xmas market remember) But Noo--and more laugh, it was the mink!!!! OMG!! I died, almost tears. Bon Bon had gone to bed in her PJ and the mink wrapped around her neck- how funny isn't that!!
The soup
Shashank and Thea
Roger and Bonnie
Xmas
Paul & Mike
Charlie & Miss K
Last Saturday it was time again for the expat xmas party.
Around 6pm on Saturday we were 9 friends starting the night with a drink at our place. Taxis were ordered at 6.50 pm.
Arrivingjust after 7 at the golf club luzern where the party was, a drink in my hand and cheek kissing all the beautiful dress up people hello. (Probably left some trails of lipstick here and there)
Dinner was fun, had awesome people around the table. For a starter we got soup, you all know (that knows me) what I think about soup... Buuut- it was not that bad (of course it wasn't, just picky me that can't eat soup) but I let Miss K finish it for me anyway.
We had some moments of "OMG, OMG you guys" - we girls love it! I think all you others that's surrounded of that "OMG.." Starts to hate it.
The evening had more or less alittle bit of everything: deep conversations, laugh, some tears, dancing, drama (!), bar ran out of beer (?!), kissing and so on. It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment