2011-11-29

X-mas Party (Friday 25th of Nov)

OMG- what a party! I think we were about 450 people there. Everyone got food at the same time and so on, you get the point- good planning and good service indeed!
Started at Ute's place with some champagne with Bianca and Rahel. Girls dressing up, make-up (I did Rahel's make-up- fun fun!), fixing hair, gossiping and around 6pm off we were, bus to Schwanenplatz and just in time to enter the cool entrance JnJ had done at Schweizerhof when the buses arrived from Zug office.
The night was great! Free bar (people was on a good mood if I say so ;) ) and many new friends!
Dancing queens on the dancefloor, of course I was one of them, and running in and out to the smoking lounge as well.
Had the best table for dinner ;). After the la party we went to the Afterparty at Anfield and had a few beers, good conversations, more dancing moves and then the time turned to Black Sheep-time... TAXI! And off we were, helllloooo crowded dancefloor and sweaty people! The stage was ours. Well the clock also turned into Road House time (you know that you should go home when this is happening but no no..) So Road House and more beers and more singing and dancing, Now I was done- my feet hurt sooo bad.. (I almost cried..) I left the crowd and went home, the others went to the Rock (?) to 7.30 in the morning! WOW- Rockstars!!








No comments:

Post a Comment