2011-11-22

The weekend

So- what happened this weekend. (it was not like London- i tell you that, but it was alright anyway ;) )

Friday- Quiet night in, 3 bottles of red wine, Miss K, a bedsofa and a mum. Good night, we went down memory lane a lot! No dinner, we had some avocado, eggs and ham instead...In bed around midnight.

Saturday- Miss K went for a massage early, Mamma Maria was up quite early as well. I went up around 10ish, felt the red wine from last night. But it was fine. They went to Germany, I went out in the sun. I was in such a good mood. Went back home, took a long bath-had a glass of wine, talked in the phone... finished my book- OMG!! I hated the end.. its killing me.
Took a nap after the bath- such a relaxed Saturday. Then they came back home, and Charlie came as well. Family dinner indeed!
Later on we went out, first Picks, then they closed so we went to Shamrock (Gracies) and ended the night at Roadhouse around 5 am(!?)
On my short way home I called several people and left (apparently) very funny voice messages..hahaha.. No one answered at 5 o'clock in the morning- weird hah?....

Sunday- woke up early (comparing to when I went to bed) around 10ish, had a shower and went to a friends place. Had a proper hangover Sunday with sweatpants and no make-up :P, burgers and fries.


I know that London part 3 (the last one) is still missing, it's coming- and more photos as well.

I'm longing for this weekend, on Friday- JnJs Xmas party!! And then Thanksgiving on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment