2011-03-22

Tulpis!

I love tulips (not as much as lilies of course..) how nice aren´t this purple colour?
I have to start my Saturday mission again- that is-  going to the market and buy some nice flowers. My excuse for not having done that the last time is- that it hasen´t really been the season for flowers.. but now it´s starts again so I just have to get myself out of the door before 12 on Saturday. Not that that is a problem, me and Miss Ks Friday nights is very calm..relaxed...quiet.. we often go to bed even earlier then we to Monday-Thursday, (haha god we sound like a sad old married couple) I guess we´re exhausted after the "hard" work week. But it´s very nice to wake up in a good (early) time on Saturday, have a long breakfast and have the whole day to do whatever you gonna do? Instead of waking up late and maybe not feel the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment