2011-03-22

Show me some skin!

Finally it´s starting to be a bit warmer, I need some colour in face- Ich bin pale.. Give me at least 17 degrees.

Last week I was in Stockholm, left Tuesday morning and came back on Thursday night, just for work. I did go to a hockey game (so I did something else then work, but that is kind of the only thing...hehe), AIK played and won! Good game, great night!
I wished I had one more day last week, I kind of missed one after I was in Sweden, had a lot to do on Friday and didn´t really have the time to do everything (I needed another weekday), but well well- what are Mondays for! 

I have a project/mission this week and that is to fix a small "garden" on the balcony with herbs, tomato-plants, flowers and maybe some strawberrys. Wish me luck! (I´m not the best with plants...but I´ll try, at least it will look nice for awhile, before they die..)

No comments:

Post a Comment