2011-10-17

Pan Am

Just starting to watch the tv show Pan Am. So far so good.
Imagine to have been working there at that time, just top- notch! Being a part of the creme de la creme.

Work was busy today- me like.
I'm actually having 2 busy week ahead of me, we're having an audit next week, so preparation this week for that and then audit the 2nd week.
And after that holiday!
My weekends are more or less booked until christmas as well, crazy! Time flies.
This weekend- fussball oder basel- haven't decided yet..
Last weekend in oct- halloween party.
First weekend in nov 4-5-6- BIG Birthday party on the 5th!
Weekend after that- Erins bachelorette party.
After that Miss Ks mum is coming.
Weekend 25th- JnJ xmas party.
Weekend 3rd dec- expat xmas party.
Weekend after that I'm having a long weekend- planning skiing.
Then the weekend after that nothing then the 22nd time for Sweden and christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment