2011-01-03

Sweden, Xmas, CH-land and New Years!

Ok, I have been a terrible blogger... I know..but hey hey hey, here we go again!

So I spend a week (plus one day, wasen´t suppose to but shit happens) in Sweden. 22nd to the 29th.
My flight was at 12.40 on the 22nd, lucky me I had Mr Erik next to me on the flight so we had a couple of beers and then when we arrived Stockholm we got the brilliant idea that we should continue drinking beer, and so we did! Great night, random and fun! -22 degrees Celsius though...cold! The day after I went to our Swedish office in Stockholm and had a massive hungover, not so great day..Later on mum and my little sisters Nathalie and Natasha came home to Stockholm and we ordered pizza and I was recovered from the hungover.
Christmas Eve started actually with some shopping for me and my sis. Then we went to their aunt and cousins and we spent the whole day there, eating, drinking, santa and so on...!

On the 25th it was my time to head home to Härnösand, went with the train who was 2 hours delayed... I was not happy.. But I came home after all and had some good food and gifts. Later on Miss K came by and we went downtown for some party. Not very fun but OK. Ended the night with pizza in bed like the tradition says these days (the past time me and K has always went back to my dads place on the 25th with pizza that you have to eat in the bed, and that is the best pizza ever!)

Then I just had a couple of very nice days in Härnösand, mum and N & N came back from Stockholm and I spends some time with my niece Maia, the cutest little girl in the world!


Hahahaha my mums tree..poor thing!

Alot of snow!

Dads house, stayed with him this xmas




Dads and mums tree was really the opposite each others hahaha..
My favourite room...


Office

Office

TV-room, I jut love those fireplaces!


I didn´t take any other pictures, I thought about it, but forgot it... wellwell...Ok, so one week had gone and it was time to fly back home. Me and Miss K had the same flight from Midlana airport (Härnösand and Sundsvall airport) to Arlanda airport(Stockholms airport), great but our flight was 2 hours delayed because of some technical problems... so we missed out flight to Switzerland...Swiss wouldn´t rebook us because we didn´t have a re-bookable ticket (or what ever you say, you now what I mean) and SAS refuges to do anything "We took you from point A to point B, like the contract says." So we had to buy a new flyticket and spend a night in Stockholm and half a day, we didn´t got a flight until 16.35 the next day (or we could if we wanted to pay 1000 chf but no..) But my mum and her man decided to pay for our hotelroom, that was so nice! So we checked in around 21...had a beer in the room which had a painting of Luzern on the wall, hello?! Irony indeed.... we went in to Stockholm City met up with Mr Erik and his friend and again we had a fun and random night in Stockholm, and oh yes I had to pay for that the next day-MASSIVE HUNGOVER....
We arrived Luzern around 21 and we´re so happy to be home again, had a shower then we went to bed..tired girls..
Painting in the hotelroom
On New Years Eve we had Ian and his friend, Ian, Jon and Martin over for dinner.
4 course meal which Miss K cooked- very very good! And then we went out, met up with friends at Legends and White Sheep and of course ended up in BS.

Yesterday was also random and fun, our own Harry Potter turned one year older! Happy Bday Alex!
And also had to say goodbye to Bonnie who´s off to Inda for a month! Lucky her!
We had some beers at Picks and the last beer in Legends when the clock had passed bedtime.. well I have only been a little tired today, thank god for that because I had to work 8-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment