2010-09-19

Michaels party and Renes leaving

We went to Michael and Sarahs (and baby Erin-sooo cute!!) place around 5 pm, celebrating Michael turning 30!
Great friends, drinks and food! I had a really good time. Michael got an iPad from all of us who was there as well. Then around 9.30 pm we all headed down to Suite for Rene´s leaving do. More friends, more drinks...it was a crazy and fun night... then we ended up in Black Sheep, but I was not there for long, it was time for me to rest my head on the pillow..didn´t say goodbye to anyone...just left, not very nice...but well that happens sometimes.
Today me and Miss K met up with Mr Paris/Ben at Stansstad and had a long sunny lunch at the Italian restaurant, very nice! I was a bit hungover so i just had some icecream for lunch...couldn´t eat anything else, ben and K had pizza, mmmm, they´re good there! Pics coming!

2 comments:

  1. galet & kul. det gick bra utan taxi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, så du tog en "härlig" nattpromenad, duktig måste jag säga, det hade jag själv aldrig klarat av ;P (och vågat!)

    ReplyDelete